Support the education of your beekeeping, gardening, farming, small business, and leadership customers during 2021. Forty-plus presentations will inform, inspire, and invigorate listeners during two series: Log-in To Learn and Creating Pollinator Habitat series. Webinars will be held from 8 p.m.-9 p.m. eastern (7p central, 6p mountain, 5p pacific), and feature regional and national speakers who are experienced, knowledgeable, and engaging in topics important to beekeeping, pollinator habitat, healthy soils, clean water, community-supported agriculture, leadership, and small business. Live presentations will be recorded and available for individuals to pay-to-view the presentations across 2021 further informing viewers about your products and services.
Advertise in the Creating Pollinator Habitat Series or Log-in To Learn webinar series
- Full slide ad (full color or black and white, Powerpoint slide/jpeg/png, square 4:3 or 10” x 7.5” landscape)
- Ad presented during the introduction and conclusion of each live presentation (and recorded for online viewing for up to one year)
- Connection of sponsor with beekeeping, pollinators, farming, leadership education, small business development, and sustainable ecosystems
- Social media recognition of advertisers on LEAD for Pollinators Facebook page
- LEAD for Pollinators website and newsletter recognition of advertisers, with advertiser website link
- Ads presented across presentations during 2021 (your choice of series)
$75– for the Log-in To Learn webinar series only (a great value at just $1.63 per webinar)
$25– for just the Creating Pollinator Habitat webinar series, (a great value at just $2.27 per webinar)
For more information email us at email@example.com or call 330-803-3449.
*Presentations may be cancelled or postponed due to weather, loss of electrical power (by the speaker or LEAD for Pollinators), illness of the speaker(s), or other unforeseen circumstances up to two (2) days prior to the scheduled date. Refunds will be issued if LEAD for Pollinators cancels a scheduled webinar. Every effort will be made to reschedule the presentation at the next available date and time, including the first quarter of 2022.