Become a Sponsor of the 2021 webinar series
Support the education of your beekeeping, gardening, farming, small business, and leadership customers during 2021. Forty-plus presentations will inform, inspire, and invigorate listeners during two series: Log-in To Learn and Creating Pollinator Habitat series. Webinars will be held from 8 p.m.-9 p.m. eastern (7p central, 6p mountain, 5p pacific), and feature regional and national speakers who are experienced, knowledgeable, and engaging in topics important to beekeeping, pollinator habitat, healthy soils, clean water, community-supported agriculture, leadership, and small business. Live presentations will be recorded and available for individuals to pay-to-view the presentations across 2021 further informing viewers about your products and services.
$1,000-Sponsorship of LEAD weekly webinar series includes:
- Social media promotion across 11 months
- LEAD for Pollinators e-blast marketing with sponsor logos across 11 months
- Recognition via logo, and during the introduction and conclusion of each live presentation (and recorded for online viewing across 2021)
- Connection of sponsor with beekeeping, pollinators, farming, leadership education, and sustainable ecosystems
- Supports strong agricultural communication and education
- Four complimentary registrations to the entire series
Sponsorship support: $1,000
LEAD for Pollinators, Inc. is 501c3 nonprofit. Sponsorships and donations are tax deductible.
For more information about becoming a sponsor of our webinars email us at email@example.com
*Presentations may be cancelled or postponed due to weather, loss of electrical power (by the speaker or LEAD for Pollinators), illness of the speaker(s), or other unforeseen circumstances up to two (2) days prior to the scheduled date. Refunds will be issued if LEAD for Pollinators cancels a scheduled webinar. Every effort will be made to reschedule the presentation at the next available date and time, including the first quarter of 2022.